Sunday, October 17, 2010

Homework, Noveling, and life in general

My brain is incredibly scattered right now. I can't seem to focus on one thing for more than a minute. I mean, right now, I'm supposed to be finishing up my book report on A Wizard of Earthsea that I have to turn in tomorrow. Why aren't I? I don't know, because something somewhere sparked the thought of writing a blog post in my mind, and because when I'm in this state that's all it takes.

Also, my room need cleaned. I'm always more disorganized when I need to clean my room. I should just log off now and start cleaning, but it's more important to get my homework done, but I won't be able to focus until I clean, but I don't have time to clean until I get my homework done, and then it all just spirals out like that.

Yeah.

So I'm busy right now. (I don't even have time to write this blog post, but remember, scatter-brained-ness.) And to add to that, NaNoWriMo is just around the corner. Normally I would be excited about that, but right now, I'm still in the middle of revising another novel, one that I'd really hoped would be finished by the end of October. And it should have been, but I allowed myself to procrastinate. Actually, it should have been finished at the end of August, but now I barely have enough time to hit the halfway point before I have to take a break to write another novel in November. Help.

And now I'm going to go. That was probably the most boring blog post ever and not even worth your time to read. Maybe I'll have something more interesting to say when my brain can focus on one thing at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment