Sunday, October 31, 2010

NaNoWriMo - the only upside of the crappiest Halloween, ever...

The amount of candy I got wasn't great, and I still haven't looked to see if I got anything decent. My entire afternoon went badly. Nobody got my costume. My best friend bailed on trick-or-treating. (She had a legitimate reason. But, it still wasn't fun.) I had a fight with my dad. I have a headache.

But NaNoWriMo starts at midnight, and I am now completely determined to write the most kick-butt first thousand words ever, because this day needs an upside, and I'm going to give it one, if it's the last thing I do. (Which, the way today has been going, it may very well be...)

Off to sort through the Halloween candy (I know I got at least one Kit Kat and one Twix...)

~blackandwhitedreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment