Sunday, October 24, 2010

...I'm sorry, what?

...There's only a week left until NaNoWriMo?

I need a miracle. Because there's no other way I'm going to get done everything that I have to do before November 1 rolls around. Last year, I wasn't this nervous, or stressed - but this year, it just doesn't feel like NaNoWriMo season.

But back to the orignal dilemma - I'd like you to take a look at all of the things I have to accomplish before November 1st in order ot actually have a chance at suceeding at NaNoWriMo.

Monday - piano lessons, dance class, begin massive US History assignment, turn in English essay, finish reading section in Biology. Buy pumpkin for Halloween.

Tuesday - more Bio homework, continue massive US History assignment, start reading for English, insane amounts of Math. Begin outlining essay for Writing class that's due - GET THIS - at the end of November. My teacher assigned that and I stared at the paper for a minute and a half going, are you kidding me? DURING NANO? UGH. I may have to use some of my essay material as novel filler if I fall behind. (said grudginly) - school comes first. Pray new laptop arrives via FedEx. Begin making Halloween costume. Carve pumpkin?

Wednesday - English and Bio and Math homework, continue massive US History assignment, finish reading for English, continue outlining essay, guitar lessons. New laptop better have arrived by now - install software, transfer files. Finish Halloween costume. Carve pumpkin?

Thursday - Finish weekly English homework, more Math and Biology, begin the end of massive US History assignment, continue essay. Finish updating/getting used to new laptop. Begin huge cleaning of room. CARVE PUMPKIN.

Friday - More Math and Bio, finish Massive US History Assignment, play with new laptop, continue huge cleaning of room. I haven't carved the pumpkin by now - CARVE THE DARN THING!

Saturday - Do all weekend homework, continue cleaning room.

Sunday - Finish cleaning room, decorate writing space, (try) to enjoy Halloween. Stay up till midnight.

Then, on Monday, I have school, piano lessons, dance class, AND I promised to try and write 5k words. Actually, I'm the one who started the thread for people who wanted to write 5k words, so I'd BETTER get there.

...Yeah. HELP.

No comments:

Post a Comment