Sunday, February 5, 2012

I'm back!

Hello, everyone! I just wanted to apologize for being MIA for the past week. I was having some login problems with my account - I'm not sure what happened, but there was a mix-up with my email address and somehow my password got reset, along with a few terrifying days when I couldn't even view my blog when I entered the URL, but luckily I managed to sort things out, and I'll be back to regular posting this week.

Also, for anyone participating in my Short Story Challenge 2012, I've created a shelf on GoodReads of collections of short stories, incase you're looking for some suggestions. If anyone has any recommendations, let me know and I'll add them. You can take a look at the list here.

Well, that's all for now. Once again, I'm sorry about the delay, and glad to be back!
~blackandwhitedreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment