Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sherlock

Two Days Ago: I will not watch the season 1 finale of Sherlock until I am caught up on NaNoWriMo and have the time to immediately watch the first episode of season 2.

Yesterday: I am finally caught up with NaNoWriMo, meaning I am free to watch Sherlock this weekend.

Tonight: I have time to watch one episode of Sherlock without being up much later than I normally stay up reading. I should read, instead, though, because even I will be too exhausted to watch two episodes in a row.

About two hours ago: I really want to watch Sherlock. But I shouldn't, because I shouldn't watch the season 1 finale of Sherlock until I have time to watch the first episode of season 2.

An hour and a forty-five minutes ago: Why am I logging into Netflix? Do I really want to watch this now?

About five seconds after that: Screw it, I'm watching Sherlock now.

Over the course of the past 1.5 hours: Various reactions of delight and happiness that come from watching Sherlock.

Approximately twenty minutes ago: Sherlock, what do you think you're DOING?

Fifteen minutes ago: John? JOHN!

Ten minutes ago, after angrily ripping out my headphones in despair and closing netflix: NO! I hate you, stupid, stupid creators of Sherlock, why, why, WHY would you end the episode THERE!

The most detailed description I could provide without giving too much away about the episode. Seriously, though. Be smarter than me, and DO NOT watch this episode unless you can IMMEDIATELY - and I mean, even faster than if you were to let Netflix automatically continue to play it - watch A Scandal in Belgravia.

~blackandwhitedreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment