Monday, January 16, 2012

Inspire (1)


Welcome to the first post of one of my new features, Inspire! Inspire is a weekly writing prompt or writing exercise, posted on Mondays. Anyone who's interested can participate, and you're more than welcome to share what you've written by posting a link in the comments.

So, here's the first writing exercise. Since it's January, I'm guessing that most of us are experiencing at least some cold and snowy weather. I always have mixed feelings towards winter: I love snow and think winter is one of the most beautiful seasons, but I hate the cold. This week's exercise is to write two separate paragraphs (you can write a larger amount if you want) about the weather where you live. For the first paragraph, describe the weather in a positive way. For the second, describe it negatively.

Hope you enjoy!
~blackandwhitedreamer


No comments:

Post a Comment