Sunday, January 1, 2012

YA Historical Fiction Challenge - Participation Post


I'm not sure whether to call this "irony", or just, "supremely perfect timing." Either way, the day after I posted 2011: A Year in Books and made the comment that I love historical fiction more than you would guess, and said that I should read more of it, I found about this reading challenge. I discovered it through a post on All By Myshelf, and it's hosted by YA Bliss.  It's the perfect solution to my not-reading-enough-historical-fiction-dilemma, and of course I have to participate. 

If anyone else is interested in participating, I highly recommend it. It looks pretty simple - the challenge is to read 5-15 YA Historical fiction books in 2012. For more information, click on the link above - it'll take you to the official post with all the rules and how to sign up. I've decided to attempt level 2, reading 10 books; I'll add the titles as I read them. 

Excited for this challenge,
~blackandwhitedreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment