Friday, June 15, 2012

Tuned In To (3)


Tuned In To is a weekly feature discussing albums I've been listening to, songs that have been stuck in my head, or artists I've discovered, and is posted on Fridays.

So, I've been obsessed with Neon Trees for about a month now, ever since they started making regular appearances on my Pandora Shuffle, and I'm really liking their most recent album, Picture Show. "Everybody Talks" has been on the radio almost constantly, which is awesome - I love it - but the song that's really been stuck in my head is "Moving in the Dark." It's so incredibly catchy, and I love the lyrics. Unfortunately, I can't post the video, but here's a link to it on YouTube - you should definitely go watch it. Go ahead, I'll wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZoYJ5vG6f0

It's stuck in your head too, now, isn't it?

Thanks to the lovely blog Kaleidoscopic Reveries, I've also discovered the incredible artist Ferraby Lionheart. I'm in love with his song "Tickets to Crickets" - it's so sweet! I'm so glad I've stumbled upon this artist, and I will definitely be checking out more of his songs soon.

~blackandwhitedreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment