Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Reading Room (27)


The Reading Room is a weekly update on books I'm reading and planning to read. It was inspired on the feature On Myshelf at the blog All By Myshelf.

Just one new book this week; I'm still working through my stack of books from last week, along with finishing up The Crucible for English class and rereading some T.S. Eliot poetry and The Yellow Wallpaper. However, I did stop in the school library this morning to return Linger by Maggie Stiefvater and pick up the last book the series, Forever. I loved Linger even more than Shiver, and literally couldn't put it down while I was reading it. There were so many questions left unanswered at the end of the second book, and I need to find out how the story ends. I can't wait to start reading it.

~blackandwhitedreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment