Friday, September 14, 2012

Tuned In To (9)


Tuned In To is a weekly feature discussing albums I've been listening to, songs that have been stuck in my head, or artists that I've discovered, and is posted on Fridays.

It's another book-song edition this week. I don't think I've mentioned the new Imagine Dragons album on the blog yet, so I'll take a moment to do that: it is AMAZING. I have a review coming within the next few days that goes into more detail; right now I'll just tell you to go listen to it, like I've been telling everyone else over the past few days.

Of course, I was reading Maggie Stiefvater's Linger (which I've mentioned a few times in the past few weeks) when I downloaded this album, and one song immediately jumped out at me as fitting the book:




If you've read the books, I have three words for you: Isabel and Cole. "Demons" blows me away with how well it fits them. I absolutely loved these two characters, their relationship, and how they reacted and interacted with each other, and this song captures that so perfectly. It fits them so well that I made this graphic for it, just because:


So that's my music update for this week. Like I said, a full review of the album, Night Visions, is coming soon.

~blackandwhitedreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment