Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Reading Room (22)


The Reading Room is a weekly update on books I'm reading and planning to read, and was inspired by the feature On Myshelf at the blog All By Myshelf.

Not much to post this week, I'm afraid. I finished Garden Spells and Keturah and Lord Death, both of which I liked, and am still working on the first volume of The Complete Sherlock Holmes. I've read most of the stories in it before, but they're definitely worth rereading. I've also moved on to Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment, and while I'm not quite involved yet, I'm willing to stick it out and give the book a chance. Other than that, I don't have any new exciting book news; hopefully I'll have more next week.

In general news, I'm participating in Camp NaNoWriMo (www.campnanowrimo.org). It's a summer version of the NaNoWriMo challenge to write a 50,000 word novel in one month, and I'm really excited. Definitely expect some blog posts about my writing adventures coming up throughout August. I also want to do a few album reviews over the next month - it's about time for another, don't you think?  And another book review needs to happen soon.

~blackandwhitedreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment