Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Wish List (5)


The Wish List features one book from my wish list each week, along with why I want it. Thanks to Jill at Breaking the Spine and Ren at All By Myshelf for the inspiration.

Clockwork Princess
By Cassandra Clare



In Clockwork Princess, Tessa and her companions travel all over the world as they race to stop the Clockwork army before it's too late. As Jem's condition worsens alarmingly and his friends search desperately for a cure, can Tessa choose between the two boys she loves - even if it means never seeing the other one again?

I absolutely cannot wait for this book. The cover was revealed recently and it looks beautiful - I love the colors and Tessa's dress, and I know it'll look incredible on the shelf next to Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince. Plus, I'm dying to find out what happens next in the series! Clockwork Prince was even better than Clockwork Angel, and the ending left so much in suspense. Cassandra Clare is an outstanding author and The Infernal Devices is a wonderful and addictive series, which is why this book is instantly at the top of my wish list. The only problem? It won't be released until March. I'm not sure how I'll survive. 

~blackandwhitedreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment