Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Just a Quick Update

Hey guys! Just wanted to post a quick update. School started this week and I'm still getting readjusted to it; between that and golf and marching band practice, I've been pretty busy, so I haven't been able to make any of my regular posts this week. Next week I should be back on a regular posting schedule, and able to talk about lots of new books from the school library.

In other news, I also discovered the awesome site oneword.com, which gives you a one-word prompt that you write about for 60 seconds before sharing on the website. It's a great writing tool, and it's so cool to be able to see all the different takes on a single word. It's also a great way to get some writing in even if you don't have a lot of time. I'm thinking about writing every morning as soon as I wake up.

That's all for now. More exciting things will be coming soon!

~blackandwhitedreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment