Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. A new topic is posted each week, and bloggers post their top ten in the category. I love making lists, so when I found out about Top Ten Tuesday, I had to participate.


Top Ten Posts On Your Blog That Would Give the Best Picture of You



This is one of my all-time favorite books, and one of the first I reviewed on the blog, and shows how I react to really amazing books and how I review.


I posted this edition of The Reading Room right after a long weekend, when I'd made a trip to the library and then proceeded to spend almost the entire weekend reading, then walked around all day Monday with my nose in a book while my friends warned me of things like other people or stairs. That's the reason it made this list - every time I see it or think of the books I mentioned, I remember an experience that was so quintessentially me. 


Because I love music. And writing album reviews. And Coldplay is my absolute favorite band.


This post says a lot about who I am, I think. It shows what some of my favorite books are, as well as the type of life/experience I'd love to someday have. Plus, it captures my love of making lists.


My religion is a big part of my life, and occasionally it shows up on the blog, too. This post talks about one of my favorite passages in the Bible and why I find it so amazing.


National Novel Writing Month is a huge part of who I am as a writer, and this post really captures how I feel about writing and my favorite parts of NaNoWriMo.


This edition of The Reading Room was posted just after I'd received the last books in two of my all-time favorite series for my birthday, and out of all the reading updates I've posted, I think it's one that captures my reading life pretty clearly.


Another post that has a lot of insight as to how I write and why I love it so much.


I love books. And bookstores. And unexpected adventures. And encountering people who love these things as much as I do. This post gives you a good idea of my enthusiasm for that, I think.


Just a brief list of things I love and an explanation of why my username is what it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment